Sunday, June 13, 2010

Updates

I am finally done with "Finals." Class is over, not for long though because I have summer classes that is starting in about one week from. Not really sure, if I should be excited for it. I know it's going to be a lot harder, since its condensed to 5 week. That means everything is doubled. I am still waiting to hear back from the MA program. Hopefully, I'll get in. Also, I need to get up GPA if I am still thinking about Nursing school. It's going to be a lot more competitive. I will try my best and if I don't make it, it gives me the self satisfaction that I worked hard.

I've been a bookworm lately. Everything I go to Borders, I'll always get a book. Friends keep telling me all these good books. Soon my room will be like a personal library. I'll have to admit, I do enjoy reading on my spare time. I am tired of wasting times on games, its not like I'll not play anymore. I guess it kinda nice sometimes. I enjoy buying collection books because it's so much cheaper and if I finish one book, I won't have to wait for the next. I must control myself to not get anymore until I am finished with what I have. It's really hard when Borders is always sending me coupons. It's really hard to resist when it's such a good deal.

I passed all my classes this term, but I know I can try harder and do much much better. I am going to cut myself from Maplestory beacuse it's too much. It requires too much time and I think I am getting too old to play. Kids on there are so annoying. I realized how I am maturing because the littlest things are starting to get to me. It used to be so blinded to me because I was probably just like that. Looking back now....I realized a lot have changed. I am pretty happy with who I am today.

I must look forward and work harder. The greatest achievement in life is "trying" because it make you feel "satisfied." Well, at least for me it does. :)

No comments: