Friday, November 5, 2010

Please. . .

God, give me some motivation. Lately, I feel like things just aren't going the way I want to. I feel really overwhelmed with all the stuff that's going on in my life right now. I don't even know where to start and my only escape is ...I am trying my best to overcome it, but I just can't. I feel weak, please give me some strength. I know I am stronger than this, I shouldn't let this get to me. I need to try my best.

The term is coming to an end, was getting a part time job really a good thing? I feel like I can't get anything done. My time isn't used efficiently and insomnia is kicking in again. Please tell me what I am suppose to do or guide me through. I know there is a path set for me already, but I just don't know how to walk through it right now. I know that no one will hold my hand through this; I must make it through myself.

I am trying to put a limit, but I am just lacking that motivation. Stress, worry, and everything else is messing me up mentally. I feel like I am going to collapse any minute; time is doing no justice. Is this what is really going to happy? Please guide me through and give me some motivation. . .

No comments: