Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Updates? I lack them.

It's been a month since I've updated. Oh boy, the past month has been like a roller coaster ride for me. It was also my birthday, YAY!? Yes, I had one of the best birthdays because of course my boyfriend came to spend time with me. He arrived 2 days before my birthday, I have to say; I had the best time in my life. Hehe, don't think so bad now, but yeah. I feel like we've bonded a lot better than we did and I feel that things are a lot stronger than before. Not giving up because this has been 3 years already believe it or not. Yes, we've gone a long way to what we have right now. I am not complain, might be bragging just a little too much.

Also, some friends from another state came to visit and we had a good time since my bf was here. They were able to meet each other and also I got to meet two new people. I feel very lucky and fortunate to have so many wonderful people in my life right now. I feel blessed for all the people who stood by my side and never gave up on me. A lot of times where I just thought I couldn't do it, you guys were always by my side. I had a month to think about what has been going on in my life.

I went to talk to my MA teacher today; I feel like she made me change mentally, just by hearing what she had to say. She pointed out a lot of goods and bads; I feel very fortunate to have someone tell me the truth and be there to help me. I will no longer look back at what I did wrong but I will be looking forward to what I can change and improve mentally and physically. It's almost the end of the month and BAM there goes another year.

I am ready to start fresh, I have 3 weeks off and I want to just relax. Get everything off my mind. Stress; good bye. Hello; new life. Easier said than done, but I am trying my best. I keep telling myself this, but never really pushed myself hard enough to do it. I am doing it now. I am not doing this for anyone because this will only benefit myself. Call me selfish or whatever, but ME ME ME is all about ME.

In order to love someone, you have to learn how to love yourself. . . :)

1 comment:

Sammie said...

It's okay, sometimes we all need to stop worrying about others and just focus on ourselves for a change. :)