Friday, January 7, 2011

DROPPED!

I dropped my health class, so this term I am taking it off to think about stuff that needs to be thought about. Also, it'll give me time to plan and decided about what things will be like. Hopefully I'll get more hours at work, so I can save up some money for my move. My car getting towed...totally raped me in the ass.

I went back the other day with mom and brother, this time my brother parked the car in the correct spot and he was able to witness how many silly people made the same mistake I did. Luckily, one lady came out on time and got her car not towed but unfortunately she had to pay $100. In that case, $100 is way better then $300 right? Of course.

I have nothing to do except play games, I need to get some cleaning and reading done. I feel like I have so much time on my hands and they are not used wisely. Time to make use of my working hands. Easier said than done. I did pretty good posting everyday UNTIL yesterday I totally forgot about it. :)

Until next time. . .

No comments: