Sunday, January 2, 2011

Relief

Happy New Year, whoever reads this. It's 2011, I honestly can't believe how time flew. I feel like I haven't done much in 2010, so hopefully 2011 I can make a big change. I have a lot of things to plan and a lot to get down. I had a long talk with my boss today and we discussed some stuff about work. I feel a lot better to get that out of my system. Now that we had that talk, I feel really guilty about quitting the job later on when I need to. I mean I don't want stay here forever and just be a bum or w/e you want to call it.

There are just some choices that we all need to make in life, as for me, I think I already made some and it's time to actually do it. I am tired of just saying it over and over again and it never happened. Tired of people's broken promise, I don't need it so go away! I am tired of putting out my whole heart and in return it's all shattered in pieces. I am sorry, that was 2010. It's a new year, so I want a new start and everything. WOAH, that was a lot of bitching again.

Oh, the year started AWWFULLY horrible. I drove to work not knowing I had a flat until a very nice customer told me. I was like SHIT, so I called up my brother and told him. Thanks to my boss he helped me pumped some air int he cold. I felt so bad, but it was really nice of him to do that for me. I feel very fortunate to have good people around me. Also, I will cherish everything and try to blog more.

I promise I will try to write more everyday or even every other day ot keep track of what goes on this year. I know this year...I have a lot ahead of me, and I can't wait to start it. :)

No comments: