Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here we go again..

Honestly, I don't know what my body wants anymore. I don't know how much more I can take; I feel like things aren't working out for me this year. There's a lot of stuff that already happened, but I try not to look too hard into it because everyone tells me things will be better. Lately, I've been feeling not so myself. I am having a hard time sleeping. I don't even know why, I've been doing a really good job keeping myself busy. I've sc'd a lot less the past few days because I've been hooked on watching gossip girls. I am slowly trying my best to just get through these few months.

I don't know when I willl collapse, but I have a sense it will be soon. I have no one to go to talk about my problems because we all have problems and I would hate to burden anyone. Feelings have been so different lately, I feel like we don't talk as much as we used to anymore... is it cause it's been so long? I feel horrible and I hate myself at times, but I am trying my best to do what I can now. I am scared to find out what will happen and I am worried. I feel like I am driving through a long road that's dark and once in a while there might be a light.

I just don't know waht I can do but to vent. . . anyone...

2 comments:

Nonners said...

oh dear, what's going on?? you sound so depressed... i hope this is temporary! hope things start looking up for you <3

Mika said...

You can always vent to me. yes i have my own problems too but I can always listen =]