Monday, January 3, 2011

Yay

Look who's updating again? It's my 2nd day of the year, well I worked all day and now I am eating some food I bought from work. It wasn't too busy today but I did get a mini rush every now and then. The most interesting thing of the day was, I had a customer who told me experiences and stories about her past. I found it very fascinating for me to hear because it's something I've never been through or i'll never hear unless it's coming from an elderly person. She's so awesome, every time I see her she's always reading a new book. I noticed she comes in every sunday when I am working and now I am slowly getting to know her better. what sucks is that soon i'll move and I wont be able to talk to her anymore.

This lady has been through so much and I love hearing what she has to say...awesome day kinda! ;)

No comments: