Saturday, October 9, 2010

Studying

Anyone have a good tip to study? I can't seem to concentrate when I am at home because of all the stuff I can do. Like, when I am at the library or out at public locations to study. I do pretty darn well concentrating and getting work done. It's just the fact that I am at home in front of the computer and with all these distractions, I find it the hardest for me to study. I think it's more like a personal problem. I really need to find a way to overcome this. . .

I have almost 2-4 exams per week. That's horrible in my case because it's really not easy at all. No one ever said this was easy; I really thought I was ready but sometimes I just feel like I am going to break down and collapse. It's stressing me out, which I shouldn't be stressing because I need to be able to control my emotions or stress. I know I am a worry wart and there is nothing I can do about it. My mind is controlling my moves, not me. I try to do my best to win, but I am always the one getting beat down with thoughts.

Battle lost, and it goes on and on. . .

I don't even know where to start, now that I have a car. I've been doing a pretty darn good job able driving to places so I can study. It really helps because the environment can really make a huge difference. I really gotta go back to my studying; I will try to update later on or tomorrow, since I know I've been lacking my updates.

It's the stress, so I blame it. . .

No comments: