Monday, October 4, 2010

Yay?

It's been 3 weeks of school, so this week I have 4 exams. Yes, FOUR, f-o-u-r, number 4, and 4! I kid you not, it's going to be one hell of a week for me. I've been so busy this weekend because I finally have a car, so that means I will be spending more time studying at the library in school. I won't have to worry about being home at a certain time or waiting for a car. No more waking up early to drop my parents off or picking my parents up. I am so glad that's over. . . for now.

Almost 2 months till I finally get older, but then that just means that school is going to be over. Time is flying by so fast; studying sure takes up a whole chunk of my time. I am not complaining, but I've been trying to develop better study habits. I am working on it because I know before I know it midterm are going to come my way.

I guess this is good and bad news, but then I just have to suck it up and say this is life. I chose this and I will live with what I choose. Also, I need to find an observation site for my MA program. I have not even started looking with all the overwhelming things that's been going on in my life.

I am still making flashcards, YES. I know I am a tree killer, but it's going to a good cause. It will help me studying and get a good grade. It will assure me that I'll pass and when I have a good later on I will give back to the community. See, how that all works out? :)

Enough of an update; back to studying and cramming. The beauty of college, I'll have to say. <3

No comments: