Monday, September 27, 2010

Beauty of school


What happened to environmental friendly? Theses classes are making me kill so many trees. I bet by the end of the term I'll probably killed half a forest, if it's not a whole. As you see in the picture, this is what I've been doing all this time since I've been lacking up updates. Yes, I've been making flash cards for my Medical Terminology class. I didn't spend hours making it, but I did take frequent breaks.

I put the sticky notes, so I know which are which since there's 3 different kinds of vocabulary. Yikes, my test is tomorrow and for once I feel like I'll do good because I made the initiative to make flash cards and also find alternative ways to make studying better. As you know, many of us would not spend hours studying or just being focus. At least for me, I get really distracted and I'll end up forgetting that I have to study. I just do this for about 30 minutes, take a break, and then eat some snack or just browse the web.

I mean come on look at all that flashcards; it's actually a lot to remember if you ask me. I managed to remember 2 sections of it. (Yay!) Week 1 of school is finished; ready for more class. I just realized in less than 2 months I'll be legal, by that means I'll officially be an adult.

I am kinda of excited because I get to see BF, who's coming to spend my Birthday and Thanksgiving again. It'll be fun because we might have more visitors. I hope things will work its way out. I probably won't be partying much because it's near the end of the term, so I will have the BF help me study and review the stuff with me.

I mean come on...what else can you use guys for? Either to fix stuff, or just to keep you company right? I feel kind of lucky because this one will do everything. Ladies, go find your own and back off mine. Thanks.

No comments: