Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Readers.....where?

Thanks to whoever is reading this; that means you actually wonder what goes on and what I go through. Honestly, it makes me feel weird but then I know what I have coming already. This is public and I am ready to meet you all who are interested to share your thoughts or advice with me. I am still new to this blogger site. I know I've made this thing for awhile, but I keep pushing back my updates because I'll end up forgetting or I'll just not be in a blogger mode. Thanks again for reading and commenting.

I have no clue what to write other than my feelings, life, and what's going on with my mind at the moment.

Right now, I am resisting the urge to go play Sc2 because I made myself a promise that I won't go on for a big since school is starting for me. Orientation is tomorrow, training starts Friday, and class officially starts on Monday for me. Am I excited? I have no clue. I am just anxious and worried about what is ahead of me. Worried about how I'll do in this program and what things would be like? I am sure other out there are thinking the same thing.

I am ready for what is coming ahead of me. Keep my heads up and embrace what I will have yet to be close to. . .

Thanks for reading. If a stranger stumbles by, please let me know how I can improve my blog. Remember follow, comment, and enjoy reading. I will return the favor. :)

2 comments:

Mika said...

You will do fine in school and all your training. And remember if it all gets to be too much im here for u and u arent in this career permently you can always change your mind whenever =]

Nannerz said...

Thanks Mika, I can't wait to see what is in stored for all of us. Wish us all luck. :)