Friday, September 17, 2010

Who's certified? What what?

I am finally certified for First Aid and CPR. No worries, Nannerz is here if you need. *sike* I am so nervous. I can't imagine actually working on a real person; not that I don't want to, but I hope I don't have to witness and incident like that. It'll leave a scar because of HIPAA; you're not allowed to disclose any information to anyone. After you have helped the person, you won't know what will happen. Only thing you'll know is that you kept them alive for a bit longer.

The past 2 days I've spend almost 24 hours training. I got up at 7 AM yesterday to drop my parents off work then went straight to school. I was there from 8AM - 5PM. Yes, a very very long day. Today, I had training from 7 - 6:30. I was so sleepy; I barely made it through the lecture, which was about four hours long. I am certified for Bloodborne Pathogen Program that I had to sit 2 hours for. I feel very accomplished being in this feel; I really hope this is the right path for me.

Having to do all this stuff and being able to earn all these certificates or even being certified makes me feel really good. I am super excited because I won't just have an regular college ID card, but I'll have a badge meaning I'll be repp'n the MA's. Super exciting; I know there is a lot ahead of me, but I know God is guiding me through secretly showing me the right path.

Day 4 away from Sc2: It feels horrible because I really want to play just a game but I am winning to make a sacrifice so I'll have something better. It's like when people give up things for Lent, but I am giving it up for my future. I want a better future for myself and my future kids. I don't want them to struggle and having to worry about stuff. I am going to work hard, so my kids will have a better life later on.

I wouldn't want to bring them into this beautiful world and not let them have a good life. I want to be a good parent because that will be the greatest accomplish in a lifetime. I am really looking for to starting class and I am already sorta in school mode. I had a really long day today, but I want to take a nap. Maybe I'll just wait till 10pm or 11pm and just sleep till tomorrow.

I met a few of my classmates. I found out one of them have almost the same schedule as me except she's taking one of the classes online and was not able to get into the same class as me. What a funny thing, but I wouldn't be surprised because most of the people in the program are probably going to be in some of my classes. That sounds good to me because I just might as them if they want to study together with me, since we have a similar schedule. ;)

Oh, I'll have to wear scrubs to go to school because they're preparing us in the professional field. Good bye piercings~!

1 comment:

Jen Cheung said...

congrats sweetie :) I knew u can do it!

have a lovely weekend!!
jen @ www.charmoflife.ca