Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feeling insonamic...

I haven't been able to sleep. Its like my sleeping schedule took a 360 degree spin all of a sudden. I don't get tired until like...6am - 8am in the morning. And lack of sleep screws up with your memory and everything else you have to do. You'll be less concentrated, not only that you feel like you need to bum around. At least that's for me. I am eating less, but then my body tells me I have to at least something. It's to the point where my mind is out of control.

Advice: Try to get all the sleep you can, while you can because when you can't get any sleep you'll be regretting in.

I need to change this bad sleeping schedule back to normal. Anyways, I still don't understand how people can have a "set time" for time to eat. As for me, I eat when I am hungry or when I feel like it. Sometimes I'll forgot and I never know what time I eat. I know it's bad, but it's really not intentional.

I just get so caught up when I am doing something, I'll end up forgetting what I am doing. Like today, I don't even remember half of what I did. Lol, this is very sad. Lately, I've been really addicted to Starcraft II(SC2). Yes, it just came out. I had no idea how to play it, but I am getting the hang of it. Hopefully when school starts my gaming mode will be in cave mode. I really miss school and can't wait till it starts.

I feel like playing games isn't very productive, even though it's so much fun I just can't help it. I have another week and school starts for me. (Yay?!) There's still so much things I need to do before school starts....I can start doing it by stop playing SC2 so much. Lol

2 comments:

Mika said...

lol i kina what to start school. I have to email the advisor and ask her some questions to see if i can go back or if i have to apply all over agian

maybe if i go we can carpool and get good spots ;]

Nannerz said...

^OH hell yeah. Lol, I am going to be on campus at like...7am. :P