Monday, September 20, 2010

First day...

It was not as bad as I thought. I was really confused because of the class, since there was a Rm___A and RM____B. I was like wth, which one am I suppose to go to? I had one lady ask me if I was waiting for writing class and a few other questions. The teacher is younger than I thought; he has a sense of humor and always he's pretty "okay" looking. I already have so much work loaded on to me because I have a test next week. First test, Yikes*. I am so not ready because supposedly the book I got is the wrong edition compared to the one they use now. That means, 80 bucks!

The beauty of college. <3

I still need to get scrubs, shoes, and my badge. There is so much to do and yet so little time. Time to start working on some other stuff from classes that hasn't even started.

Until next time readers...:0

No comments: