Monday, September 20, 2010

Keep dreaming. . .

Class starts this week for me; only down fall is that I have a night class. No I am not going to post or tell you what day I am and what time I'll be there. I wish I had someone to walk me to/from class. If only the boyfriend was closer; he can pick me up or sit in the library and read a book. I am not looking forward to this class.

1. The teacher is not on ratemyprofessor.com
2. It was the only class that fit in my schedule.
3. I hope he/she won't rant on forever to delay my time to leave.

I am ready, but then I wish I had more time to do other stuff too. I have a pile of laundry that looks like a mini laundry mountain waiting for me to clear up. It's disgusting looking through it, but life goes on right? I hate having/seeing messing stuff. It bugs me, so I have to clean it or fix it. I feel like I am a perfectionist, like everything have to go right or else I'll go psycho. It can be OCD too, oh joy. The many possibilities to distinguishing symptoms.

I am decided if I should go in to get my badge for school or should I wait because I know it's going to be so fureaking packed. I am not ready, but I won't have to worry about parking because I'll either get dropped off or I'll find a parking. I feel the luck that's why. Not really, I would hate to park so far and have to haul myself to my car after a long day of school.

Yes, I am very last but I am not the only one who does this. I am sure other people out there do the same thing. That's what we call life. I am ready and I know God is watching my moves.. He will make sure I am safe and protected all the time.

2 comments:

Jen Cheung said...

have fun next week girly :) heeh

Have a lovely monday :)
jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

Mika said...

good luck ill be home sleeping =p