Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Indecisive much?

Now I am sitting here questioning myself....did I pick the wrong field? Is the field I chose going to be the right one for me? Is this what I want to do for the rest of my life or am I just doing it so others will be happy? Theses things has been running in my mind constantly. Right now, I am in the Medical Assistant program. A few months ago, I was decided to apply for the Graphic Design program and only about 30 people/students will get accepted each year. I printed out the application almost all the stuff I needed to complete the packet, then I thought to myself. What makes me better than the rest of the other applicants?

I mean I enjoy playing with photoshop, doing some web designing, and just drawing. I will admit...I am not the best in any of those, but I'd love to learn more because when you're passionate about something you'll do everything you can to have a grasp on it. I told myself, I shouldn't apply because you'll probably only have a good decent paying job. 1) if you're really good in the field 2) if you're experienced and someone likes your work. This would probably go towards any art field because art is indescribable. It's a piece of work where you'll think it's your best but someone else thing it's just any other work.

I was very excited about apply for it, but something else changed my mind. For now, I just want a stable job and something that's enough for me to live off. I don't need to be luxurious or high demand sort of deal. I decided to apply for Medical Assistant program. The funny thing is, I thought I wouldn't be able to get in because my GPA isn't the greatest, but I got in. I was really happy to know that some day I'll be making a difference in someones life or actually putting a smile on their face. The idea of being able to help or make someone happy makes my heart smile.

I just hope what I chose, I will not regret. I am mostly worried about getting through the program and actually being on the work field. That's probably one thing that frightens me the most, but if you're passionate about something anything s possible. One thing that bugs me the most is being so indecisive.

2 comments:

Mika said...

YOu would be good for medical but I still think you would have been better for grafic design =] Yes the only accept 30 students a year but they accept the ones who they think have Potential and you my dear had TONS of it.

But I support you in whatever decision you make =]

Nannerz said...

Thanks Mika! :)