Monday, September 6, 2010

Seasonal Blogger?

Woah, I just checked my last post; it's been 2 months since I've updated this thing. I keep mentioning that I'll try to keep up with it but it's really hard with so much going on. Actually, I am on the computer, but I just couldn't make the initiation to update just a little post. I mean, I don't even think anyone reads this and if whoever did. They'll probably stop following me since I barely update this thing. I don't even think I have any followers or frequent readers, hence why I never update. I don't really care if anyone reads this or follow me or w/e you call it. I am updating to look back on later, since I know I have the worst memory.

I should really do like a daily blog to just write about my day, feelings, or random thoughts. I know for sure I'll be laughing at myself when I read this later on but for now here is what I'll write. :)

2 comments:

Mika said...

I looked back on my xanga from years ago and its like wow trip down memory lane -.- Its a good idea to write stuff down and im inertested in ur life =]

Nannerz said...

Thanks, I am looking forward to reading your life too. :)