Monday, October 18, 2010

Up, up, and away. .

I am so happy to finally be back on track from being sick for a whole week. Oh boy, I can for sure tell you how much fun it was not. I was not able to do anything, i couldn't even concentrate, also it was really hard for me to study and actually retain the information. What really sucked was, I had 2 exams last week. One which I did horrible on and the other, I have no clue but I probably know I did bad. It's time for me to step up my game and get back on track. Time is going by faster than I can blink at the moment.

Everyone's been asking me if I am excited for my birthday. . . I say no because that means the term comes to an end. It's like WHAT? I think this term just started not long ago. I already know there was no time for me to slack of. I need to make use of all the time. Procrastination will always win you over; I should know that by now. I am probably like a professional procrastinator. Time to get my game back on, yes by that I mean life. Not no Facebook or Sc2.

I need to be more dedicated in what I do because I chose this field. It's really too late to say screw it. I barely made through this first term, how the hell do I expect myself to go through the whole program. I keep telling myself "Medical school students have it 1000x worst than what I am going through right now." Apparently, my mind is not retaining what I say. I am ready to give up something so I can improvise with what I have.

I need to find a study partner, sleep early, spend more time studying, and reading about stuff that SCHOOL related.

That's all for now, time to cram for my "bone" test tmr. :(

No comments: