Monday, January 25, 2010

Business..

I thought doing something in the Business field would be something that i wanted to do rather than Graphic Design. After, taking like two classes of it makes me think twice about it again. I am still indecisive about what I want to major. I still want to lean towards the medical field, maybe I can't be a nurse or a doctor, but I still want to be able to work in the field. Right now, I am thinking about getting into the Medical Assistant program. I know, it's not anything like nursing, but it would give me the opportunity to experience it. If i like it, maybe I'll eventually get a nursing degree. Who knows? I hope I can get in the program though. This term I am only taking three classes, but it's already so hard.

I am worried that one of these days that I wont be able to make it through the term. With my parents, bugging me all the time about helping them and stuff. I find that I barely even have time for myself, I know I can be selfish and just say "no" to them, but I just can't do it. After all, they are family. I told myself I needed to pick some easy classes, but I didnt realize how stressful marketing and accounting can be. I mean, I took accounting in HS and it wasnt that bad. I guess the only difference is that, I am taking it online as opposed to taking it in class. I really enjoy how much freedom and time that I have. That doesnt cut it though.

I'll just feel more rejected from society. My life is so unsocial, its like I have nothing going on. I go to school, physical therapy, chiro, and home. What kinda life is this? I'll stay home as much as I can unless I have to go outs to run some errands. Soon, I feel that I will be anti social, or whatever you call that. I have friends, but I just dont feel like hanging out with them. People are just so fake these days. It's really hard to even tell who's true and fake, since they are so disguised. I dont even think that made sense.

Well, back to homework. Gotta think of products and more products. Then, more math and math and math. It goes on and on....

No comments: