Monday, January 11, 2010

Lacking Updates.

I know, I said I would update this everyday, but it's really hard. I am a full time student this term, and I am overwhelmed with homework and have to make time to study. Class, just started for about a week, and no one can I just start slacking. I didn't do as good as I expected last term, so this term I've been changing some of my study habits. I feel that, I am more organized this term and actually making time to study and do things correctly. Well, I am actually trying really hard to maintain a good GPA. I can't take my Scholarship for granted, so I must work hard.

The classes, I am taking this term are Accounting, Marketing, and Math. That's right! No writing, so I feel that I am lacking grammar. Lol, hopefully next term I'll be able to fit a writing class in because I wouldn't want my writing skills to be rusty. The classes are actually pretty hard this term. I am thinking about majoring in Business, but taking there classes makes me feel so stressed out. I don't even know if I wanna do it anymore. I know I can do it, if I put a lot of effort and try my best. Anything can be do, if you try. Right?

I thought I wanted to major in "Graphic Design". The program I wanted to get into was actually restricted, so pretty much I had to draw and research on the career. I got half of the stuff done, and then I questioned myself, "Do I want to do this for the rest of my life?". We all know, you'll only get a good job and make lots of money, if you're really good in the subject. I have never taken anything related to it, but I used to play around with HTML and Photoshop. I actually had a lot of fun doing it. I am just not too sure, if i want to do that for the rest of my life.

I am a perfectionist. I hate making mistakes, so I push myself very hard to get things right. Sometimes I'll just be lazy, but when I do something...I HAVE to get it right or else I'll just keep trying and trying until it works. Everything has to look right too, if it doesn't I just rearrange everything until I feel like its right. I feel like there is something wrong with me sometimes. Lately, I've been feeling nocturnal. It's to the point where I have to finish everything I need to do before I can sleep. Is this like some kind of disorder? Who knows....

I promised I would update this everday, but with the schedule I have now it's really hard to stick to. I will try my best to update every few days or once a week.

No comments: