Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wonders of Life...

Life is just too precious to just take for granted. A lot of people may not realize it, but it really is precious. Every moment lived or steps taken leaves a mark in your life. Whether you did something good or bad, it will mark you. Unfortunately, yesterday I attended my best friend mom's funeral. RIP, we all miss you. The speech that the pastor gave was just remarkable, its too hard to just put into words right now. He made me realize how important it is to live life to the fullest. Of course, there will be mistakes but that's how we learn; we learn from the mistakes we make in life and try to improve ourselves. At least, that's how I am. This was the first funeral service I've attending, and lets hope I don't have to for another years from now. My friend and I was taking about how half of the people, who showed up was only because of "guilt".

What I want most right now is to build a better connection with God. Over the past years, I've realized how silly I've been and not taken my life seriously. I want to be able to read the bible more because I want to learn more about what God has left for us. His creation is something that can't be explained. Everything he's done for us had a reason to it. I am going to find a church nearby my house and hopefully make it every Sunday and learn more about the gospels in the bible. I want to be able to reconnect with God. It has been something that I've thought about for a long time. I want to be able to open my heart to God and just have him lead me to the right way of life.

Right now, I feel so clueless. There are so much things I am going through right now and the only person I can really trust right now is God. I am sure he will lead me to the right way and I am here to follow what he has in hand for me. I will try my best to do everything I can, but if I dont succeed. I'll at least know I've tried my best. The greatest accomplishment is to at least "try" and give something a chance. I just want to have a better bond with God. Some people may not think the same way I do. It's okay because that's how life is suppose to be. I want to be able to put a smile on someones face and hopefully share with them my experiences. It may not be the best, but that is what makes "me". The person, who I am today was formed from all the past memories and mistakes...

I know, I may not have the right choice of words to say but I am trying my best to improve myself and hopefully have a better interpretation of what I really want to say.

RIP. Kim, We all miss you very much. Thanks for sharing and helping me with all the stuff I needed. I am glad, I've met you and Mikayla. Thanks again!

No comments: