Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010! GoodBye 2009! :)

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2010 already...its like what happened to 2009? Everything seems or feels like a blur to me. Time flew by... but its a brand new start for me and everyone else. I guess I am kind of looking forward to a new year. Who knows? Will this year be better than last? I have no idea, we'll just have to see how it goes.

For me, the day didn't start out so good. I woke up in the middle of the night with some major headache. I think it's because i left Twilight Audio playing all night long. That might of affect me. Weird. I woke up to the sound of my brother opening the garage door. The next thing I heard was a little kid screaming. In my head, I was like...UGH no way. I was pretty annoyed; not that I don't like kids, but I have my limits. I opened the door and the next thing I heard was this little girl saying "HIIII AUNTIE NANCY". As for me, I kept walking towards the bathroom. That was totally not a good wake up call.

Mom has been working for two days and no one's been cooking at home. I decided to go out and get some food. I tried to take sky in the car, but he kept jumping around. I drove around the block and dropped him off at home. When I got home to put him away, I felt all hot and sweaty, so i took my jacket off. Not realizing my wallet was in there, I left the house without my wallet. I had gotten the keys to the house though. I drove to the restaurant, where I wanted to get food at. That was the time, where I realized that I didnt have my wallet. If i had to drive home, it would be been 30 minutes back and forth.

I was only short about 50 cents, since my brother gave me 6 bucks to get food. I ran out to my car hoping there was change, but NOPE. I didn't realize the car door was locked because I thought I had pushed the button before I ran out. Apparently, I didn't because as soon as I pulled the lock handle of the car. My car alarm started going off. I was freaking out pushing all the buttons on my car remote. NONE OF THEM WORKED. The alarm went off for about 5-7 minutes. The worst thing is having people walk by....thinking I am some kind of car thief.

I waited for the car to stop, and drove off to get some money. I realized, how much noise it made everything i opened the door of the car. I had to wait for it to stop before i can even go anywhere, which really really sucks. My clumsy self; forgot my wallet. I drove home in a decent speed, but there was so many cars. Luckily, I made home safe. This is probably the 3rd time I forgot my wallet at home. This time I was actually ordering food...with NO MONEY. How sad can that be?

I really hope my brother would go with me to get the car fixed. School starts on Tuesday for me and I am flat broke until then. Car is almost low on gas, and bills are waiting to be paid. I'll update this again soon, next entry will probably be about school. If I dont forget to update...

No comments: