Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reading Twilight.


I've seen both "Twilight and New moon movie". I'll have to admit, the book is WAY better than the movie. I finally got the chance to purchase the whole "Saga Collection". That's all I've been doing, either homework, reading about homework stuff, or reading Twilight. I just finished reading the first book today then I watched the movie again, and I'll still say the book was better. They cut out so many parts in the movie, especially all the good parts.

Actions are not more than words, I think that's a lie. The book is so good, so I am now reading New Moon, which is the 2nd book to the saga collection. I am looking forward to finishing it and reading the two books. I heard "Eclipse" was going to be so much better, besides I wanna finish the book before the movie comes out. Don't we all wish life was like a fairytale. Having nothing to worry about, and just enjoying all the time you have with the loved ones. Twilight has been a pretty good book so far, it keeps me up and makes me want to read on to see what happens.

It has been exactly two weeks, since school has started. Time is flying or passing by so fast. Soon there will be finals, and then the term will be over. I've been studying like no other day. I want to do good this term and maintain a good GPA. Isn't that what all college students want? I sometimes wondering how people manage to keep a 4.0 in college. I'll have to say it is pretty hard, unless you're some genius who knows everything. I mean, like 4.0 for like 4 straight years of college. That is insane! I tell you... So far, I think I am doing okay. My two online classes has been alright. Its hard not having my accounting book, but I try to get all the help I can. Thanks to the internet and the people helping me get through it.

I am alone, alone in this world. The closest thing I'll have is my brother, since we're blood related. The other day, when I driving my dad gave me the "lecture". No no, its nothing bad. He just rant on about how family is very important and how we need to stick by each other no matter what. Haven't I done enough for this family? I practically gave up so much and it seems to me like they don't even understand. I can't be around forever doing everything for them. I am trying so hard juggling school and family. It's at the point, where I only eat one meal a day or I'll just eat when I have a headache or stomach is growling. I know, its unhealthy for me.

Ever since, the car accident. I feel like things has changed a lot. I am almost always pre-occupied by school, home, physical therapy or chiropractic. I feel like I dont have time for ANYTHING, why can't I start being selfish and think for myself? Nope, that's never going to happen because I'm Nancy. I have to stop putting others first, its like where is my anger and rebellious mode? I've tried so many times to get mad or just let it out, but it's just so hard. I don't need anyone to see or know what I have to go through. I am sure there are a lot more people suffering harder than I am right now. I have no rights to complain, but all I can do is just rant on this blog.

Should I start caring who reads this? I might just be a stranger and they'll never find out who I am. I am very annoyed with my life right now. I feel so much pressure in my life and I am always worried about something. People need to stop relying on me because I can't be here forever and I can't always do everything for you. I pushed myself to the point, where I'll eventually explode on someone. I know, I am not perfect and no one is born perfect. I am trying really hard.....please make this pain go away....

No comments: