Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two years already..

Two years ago, I met you online. This is the day we both made it official. It fascinates me, how long it has been. It really doesn't feel that long. Who would of thought that this would last so long and actually turn out to something so unbelievable? Everything happened so fast, but yet everything is so memorable. All those times, we've spent together leaves a great big chunk of memory. Even though, we can't see each other as much as we want, but I know one day we'll be together in each others arms. Holding on tight, and not letting go...

After all, we've been though a lot. I remember, whenever people ask us how we met or where did we meet? My mind would usually be blank because at that point I was afraid to tell them we met online through a "game". I am really happy that we've met, and how you've been by my side unconditionally. Right now, at this point, I really don't care what people think. What really matters is ....what we think of each other. I can't wait till I move, so we can be closer to each other. I've learned a lot and grew a lot stronger, myself. I don't even know, if you're reading this even though you said you wouldn't. If you're, I will or would make me feel really embarrassing for typing this up. Honestly, I feel really happy because every time we see each other or chat with each other. I feel like I am always learning something new and more about you.

One more year, lets hope that my braces will come off. The only thing that's keeping us apart is my braces, but I know we will make it. I can't wait till I have straight teeth cause then I'll be smiling and cheesing all the time. People will probably think I am some kind of freak or weirdo, but I know I'll be super happy. By that time, hopefully I'll have a major declared or even close to finishing up a degree. Right now, I am trying my best to do good in school, so i'll make you and my family proud. I slacked off once, but that wont happen again because lesson learned. I will try my best to do good in school and try to make better use of time. Anyways, this sounds really cheesy. I'll have to update this another time...:)

No comments: